Welcome to the AGDP
With the launch of the new accessgrid.org portal, the AGDP has ceased to
operate as a separate entity.
Since the AGDP documents are still a valuable resource, we plan to leave the site essentially intact for the time
being. Most of the documents on this site carry open-source licenses, therefore making anyone free to update them,
modify them, and post on the portal or anywhere else they find appropriate, provided that the license/copyright policies
of that site aren't in conflict. Some of these documents have already been added to the portal. (A prominent exception
is the AG Training Project tutorials; these tutorials will remain available in their WebCT form, and I have linked to them
from the new accessgrid.org portal; however, they are not licensed for free re-distribution.) AGDP authors and contributors
are encouraged to contribute materials to the new portal.
The Access Grid Documentation Project (AGDP) is an effort of members of the AG community to provide
a canonical, free, and comprehensive set of documentation for the Access
The AGDP, like the Access Grid itself, is and will continue to be a community
effort. The National Computational Science Alliance (Alliance) has supported
the founding of the AGDP, and continues to fund a substantial portion
of the AGDP's project team, as well as a substantial amount of documentation
currently under development. Staff members of inSORS are also active members
on the AGDP project team.
The AGDP Team
- Lead: Jennifer Teig von Hoffman, Boston University, Alliance PACS
- Review Team Lead: Jim Miller, inSORS Integrated Communications Inc.
- Review Team Members:
- Eric Damoise, University of Maine
- Kendra Davitt, Ohio State University
- Brett D. Ellis, University of Tennessee
- Ivan Judson, Argonne National Laboratory
- Samuel T. Liston, University of Utah
- David McNabb, University of Maryland
- Michael Miller, National Center for Supercomputing Applications
- Don Morton, University of Montana
- Julia Shiela Mullen, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Robert Olson, Argonne National Laboratory
- Gary Refka, inSORS Integrated Communications Inc.
- Monika Rabarison, Jackson State University
- Jim Senechal, North Dakota State University
- Cindy Sievers, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Thomas Uram, Argonne National Laboratory
- AGDP Authors are credited on their individual documents